Managing Electronic Communication
This course covers the purpose of an email policy and identifies the issues
faced by organizations using emails.
It also discusses creating and deploying an effective email policy for companies.
Finally, the legislations regarding email monitoring are identified with special
emphasis on Banking & Finance Regulatory Compliance
• Understand the necessity of a corporate policy on email use and retention
• Outline the number of ways in which the company email policy can be
• Learn about the possibility of legal liability faced by a company
• Understand what are confidentiality breaches and how they come about
• Understand how a company’s reputation can be damaged by email
• Learn how a company’s productivity and resources stand to be affected
by inappropriate use of the email system
• Understand the various threats that an organization faces due to sexist
or racist content and intellectual property
• Understand how to effectively retain and delete electronic records
• Learn the state and federal legislations regarding email monitoring
• Understand the legal standpoint on email auditing and interception
• Lesson 1: What is an Email Policy?
• Lesson 2: What Are The Email Threats That Companies Face
• Lesson 3: Creating And Deploying An Electronic Messaging Policy
• Lesson 4: Legislation
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 2 hours.
Quizzes: You will not be required to pass the quizzes in order to start the
Final Exam: You
will be required to pass the final exam with a 70% in order to receive course
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate
THE SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT:
course is created and brought to you by 360Training, a leading provider of accredited
e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools,
associations and corporations. 360Training's high quality e-learning courses
assist thousands of working professionals each month in a wide range of disciplines
to succeed in today's marketplace, renew licenses, acquire certification or
prepare for a new profession.
This course was created
by the instructional design staff of 360Training in connection with field professionals
that bring many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance
learning technology to make the process of certification, compliance and training
as convenient, engaging, and cost-effective as possible.
If you have any requests
for technical or instructional support, please contact the 360Training Support
Department located in the HELP section of your account profile. Technical support
inquiries are handled immediately and instructional support questions are returned
within 24 business hours with answers provided by a qualified professional in
your field through our network of subject matter experts.