Analyzing Financial Statements
This 1.5-hour course examines financial statements in detail, including components
of a balance sheet, their calculations, and the effects of transactions on the
balance sheet and the income statement. Students should have some prior understanding
of financial statements before taking this course.
• Understand the main components of a financial statement,
• Identify measures of liquidity, risk of bankruptcy, and asset coverage.
• Recognize the effect of transactions on a balance sheet, from asset
sales to stock splits and dividends.
• Understand the principle components of an income statement.
• Lesson 1: Components of the Balance Sheet
•Lesson 2: Balance Sheet Calculations
• Lesson 3: Effects of Transactions on the Balance Sheet
• Lesson 4: The Income Statement
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 3 hours.
Final Exam - You will be required to pass the final exam with a 70% in order
to receive course credit.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate
THE SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT:
This course is created and brought to you by 360Training, a leading
provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's
leading schools, associations and corporations. 360Training's high quality e-learning
courses assist thousands of working professionals each month in a wide range
of disciplines to succeed in today's marketplace, renew licenses, acquire certification
or prepare for a new profession.